Monday 14 March 2011

Puzzeling

Mom’s husband, who shall be hence forth known as babe, babe because that’s all I ever hear mom call him.
Anyway babe likes to do puzzles, really really big 3000 piece puzzles, this is the latest.

Our cat is also featured in this photo.
Also they gave me a house warming present.

I think its beautiful, its framed and all, oh and I still haven’t changed the date.
Anyway as I still haven’t moved into my house so I shouldn’t’ve received my gift, however my mom and I were sitting in her room and babe comes in and looks at her and points in the cupboard
‘Can I?’ babe asked.
‘Not yet’ mom tells him
‘Please?’
‘No’
‘But Hun!’
‘You’re supposed to wait’ mom stated.
‘Can I’ he points enthusiastically again.
I look to babe and he nods, I look to mom and she shakes her head, I look to babe and he nods, I look to mom and she shakes her head, I look to babe and he nods, I look to mom and she shakes her head, this goes on for a while before I go ‘what?’
‘Ok go on’ mom stated
Babe smiles enthusiastically and retrieves this massive frame and gives it to me, I love it it’s pretty awesome.
I must stop writing as mom has crawled onto babes lap and started making out.


No comments:

Post a Comment