Monday 14 March 2011

fetta cheese and water

I went to visit my Bindii today, Bindii is my five year old Staffordshire.
As I am currently floating between homes I am paying a lovely lady and her husband to look after my little girl.

This for me is hellish because my dogs are my life, but as I’m staying on a farm I’m not allowed to have her here in case she decides to eat the sheep. Anyway so I’ve been missing her very much, so I got a lift to Adelaide to see her while my mom picked up some things she bought from e-bay. It sounds simple enough right?
Wrong.
Mom drove us the windy way, and the entire way down I was carsick.
It went something like. But not exactly like, but this is the gist of it
‘Sarah you probably shouldn’t write while I’m driving’
‘Why, I’m already car sick it really can’t get much worse’
‘You’re making me feel sick’ she said.
‘Correction you’re driving is making you sick’
‘Don’t say that’
‘Just wait till we get home, I’m sticking to my story’
‘What story’
‘The one where your driving makes yourself feel sick, that’s pretty bad’ (because it is, she’s a bit of a rev head)
‘People will think I’m a bad driver’ mom retorted
‘And that’s an incorrect assumption how?’
‘I’m not a bad driver’
‘You’re tailgating again’ I noted.
‘It’s not my fault; I bet it’s a woman driver’
‘Did it occur to you that you’re a woman driver?’
‘Sarah, I’m not a bad…’
‘Pull over pull over I’m gonna spew!’
‘I can’t pull over there’s nowhere to pull over’
‘Should I let it out in the car then?’ I snapped hoping that a pull over spot would magically appear…it did.
And so I barely exited the car before vomiting the…oh non condense of my stomach, yes I had not eaten anything so there I was with water vomit and something that looked like feta cheese, no I don’t remember eating that.
Anyway so my vision blurs, my nose burns and my legs shake and after retching multiple times, I compose myself enough to get back in the car.
The Nav man whose name is Dale Yes mom named it, anyway he got us lost and after deciphering the map we arrived picked up her e-bay stuff and went to visit my Bindii.
She seems to be very happy and she made me chase her around the backyard, the poor lady who looks after her was telling me a wonderful story how Bindii escaped and took her husband on a 10km run. I frowned at Bindii but didn’t have the energy or the will to tell her off.
Anyway after that we went home, I was disappointed that after all that sick I only got to spend a hour with her. L
Anyhoo on the way home guess what I was sick again, and yes the same water and feta cheese, (I swear that I did not eat feta cheese, at all!)
Seriously!
IT WAS AT THIS POINT THAT MOM WAS CONSIDERING RUSHING ME TO THE HOSPITAL FOR STARVATION AFTER ID ADMITTED THAT I WAS SOO EXITED ABOUT SEEING MY BINDII THAT I HAD FIORRRGOTTEN TO EAT FOR THREE DAYS, HOWEVER I CONVINCED HER THAT I WAS INDEED ALIVE AND WELL AND A FEW POUNDS AWAY FROM BEING STARVING. SHE SETTLED ON MAKING US HAVE KFC FOR DINNER.

Damn that caps lock!!.
Anyhoo, after we arrived home, (and ate our KFC and endured through an episode of home and away) I retired to my bed, that said goodnight. J
Oh and p.s. I found this pretty flower on today’s expedition.

P.P.S I was thinking about posting a photo of my water and feta cheese, but I decided against it. Also I need to change the date on my camera because it’s all soo wrong!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment