Tuesday 8 March 2011

Thunderstorm. :D

Yes I know this is my third blog today, no I am not this much of an avid blogger, it’s just well I’m not feeling well, and it’s raining outside so I can’t go out there (there, being the great outdoors) so I’m stuck here being bored and checking my blog every thirty minutes.
Three things.
1)      Who likes StarTreck? I’m enjoying some really good Treck fic’s ATM
2)      Thank you MITCH my first follower <3 you have made my infinitely boring day just that much brighter!
3)      Why does traffic move so slowly on Fiction Press? I posted a story like three months ago and woo-hoo!  I’ve just hit 20 Hits. Maybe I should write more smut, people eat that stuff up, Drama and all, I have a story under a different penname (It’s a bio and I’m not ready for my family to read it… lost of drama and all that) and guess what like 200 hits, People don’t read just for the sake of it, there’s actually a message behind the other stuff.*
4)      Oh and Thunderstorm…hurry up and get here! I want to watch you! Rumbling on the horizon is not entertainment, it’s torture, My Milo is waiting, as is my quilt, when you get here I will be waiting.#

P.S. I know I said I had three points, but I wasn’t planning to go insane and start talking to the thunderstorm. :D

*Thank you all 20 of those people who did actually read my stuff.
# I love you thunderstorm.

No comments:

Post a Comment